Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The first of many....?

Well the first day of 2013 has come and gone and I survived!

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to my blog! Last year I was totally rubbish at writing this but although I don't do resolutions my goal is to regularly update it this year because I plan to have an awesome 2013 and so I want record what happens.

I spent NYE with a small group of friends and it was really nice..... Apart from losing in Dai Dee (don't ask, that's your homework!). My friend cooked an excellent spread including Eggs Benedict and Rib Eye Steaks, DELICIOUS! We played Monopoly and I lost.... Apparently because I was too stubborn. Me stubborn? Do me a favour!  Like is said, we also played Dai Dee and I lost. Even though I didn't win the games, it was nice to chill out and just be. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, I left there at 6am and waited for a bus that was due to arrive in 22 mins for nearly an hour! I didn't realise how quickly the time had passed as I was really enjoying listening to some tunes and thinking about the year ahead. I also met a dear friend David, whom I have not seen in a long time... He was out on an early morning jog so we caught up for a few mins. I must stay in contact with him! I ended up walking to the Tube Station and got home at 0820! I slept for most of the day and then when I did wake, I had some dinner and then fell asleep again only waking to watch MoTD. I guess this is why I am up now...... Sigh.

Well, that's the first day over, now on to the next one..... Over the coming days and weeks I will bore you with what happens in my world and I welcome you to add your comments or questions. No man is an island and as such I welcome you to share in my 2013 journey.

I want to say special thank yous and Happy New Year to Paul, Bobby, Jose, Amber, Claudia and last but so not least Pat! Thank you all for the NYE invites and I look forward to catching up in 2013!

Until next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment