Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Doing It!!!

Last year was a bad year for me on so many fronts......

I don't think I want to waste even 10 minutes of 2013 listing the reasons why, I am looking forward. I am claiming that 2013 will be a good year. I will say that if I offended you by being short, rude or just totally unresponsive; I apologise. If I stood you up on a special day or promised to be somewhere and didn't make it; I apologise. I know I promised to do things that I didn't and for those I also apologise. I hope you can all forgive me and to those who are not with us anymore I hope this reaches you. 

Moving forward, I realised that one of the things I enjoy the most is catching up with friends I have made on my 38 year journey and I want to spend time with you this year. Time is precious but we often take it for granted, let's change this. Please let me know if you want to meet up with me..... We can put it in the diary months in advance or we can be spontaneous, it's up to you.

I also fancy doing things that I have never done before or that have been a long time since..... All ideas welcome! 

I think that I have said what I need to say and I look forward to looking at this post in twelve months time and thinking to myself......" You did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment