Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another year, another broken promise & a few lbs heavier.....!

Hi Folks,

Earlier this year I started this blog and promised that I will update it faithfully....... It would seem that I have failed. For this, I apologise and by way of making reparation I am going to try and stick to that promise for the rest of the year; well, what's left of it!

Where has this year gone?! It seems like only yesterday I was working on getting this blog up & running but it has been 6 months already and now we are nearing Christmas and I seem to be rushing headfirst into 2011!!!

Let's take a quick look down memory lane..... What have I done in 2010; Work, Poker & put on weight. Oh dear, that doesn't sound very good & it's even worse reading it! I don't want 2011 to be the same as 2010.

I have a lot to do to turn it around. I think I can be slightly more successful at work. I also need to be slightly more successful at poker and I need to shed the lbs like they are going out of fashion!

Wow, I have a lot to think about! It’s a good job it's the weekend and I am not doing anything. It would seem like a new life strategy is called for. I'll let you all know what that is when I do. Until then, remember, all things lucrative, undertaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment