Friday, November 26, 2010

False Start!

Hey guys,

So on Wednesday I left you to go play event number one of The Players Championships at The International and I was really upbeat about my chances, feeling good about myself & game but alas, it wasn't to be!!! There were 126 runners at the end of registration and I finished in about 62/61st. :-(


Elliot in the zone HU!

I feel that I played pretty well all night, bashed up my friend & new Gutshot Pro Sy (Congrats again!), had my other friend Elliot who finished 2nd avoiding me when we were on the same table. I eventually lost a 185k pot against Joe L, who has recently been the bain of my life! AJ vs QQ, no binkage to be found! That was a huge wound to my stack and left me with about 6bb's which I shoved into the eventual winner's AA, Marv!



So that was my Wednesday...... On Thursday I made a last minute decision to enter the first PROPS World Championships! Of course, after a few hours I was sitting behind my lappy playing two $11 rush tourneys! I do love Dealers Choice though! PROPS FTW!

Tonight, drinks with TLD, tomorrow John Legend & The Roots in Hammersmith and then Alexa is back from her European jaunt & Sunday it's the ME...... I can't wait...... What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment