Saturday, August 28, 2010

Short & Sweet, Long & Ruthless

Hi Folks,

I'm going to keep this short & sweet because I have somewhere I need to be! I am playing the Premier event of the GSOP the £300 freezeout at The International - Where London plays poker!!!! A 3 day tournament where we get 22k starting chips with a fabulous 90 minute clock! I have already packed my blanket & pillow! lolol It a long tourney and I will be ruthless!

Since coming back from Vegas in July I have really not had any results and have been feeling a bit downhearted about this poker lark but I have always said to my detractors (of which there are many!) that I will be on form for the GSOP Festival and have worked on a couple of things in my game recently.......... I guess I must be doing something right, I won my £330 seat to this tourney for £70 in a satellite and then won a another very small comp on Friday! I'm feeling good have oodles of confidence but have a healthy measure of nervousness too.

Wish me luck & to follow the goings on, go to the Gutshot website to read the blog and you can even watch the feature table live!!!!

Wish me Luck!!!!!
As the world famous Johnny I would say; "You lucky People!"

No comments:

Post a Comment