Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nine hours later, five hours back & four days late!

I know I haven’t written much over the past few days, please forgive me but I am now in Florida five hours back so I am going to attempt to catch you up, four days late!

So, I flew into Miami 9 hours later on Thursday afternoon and after the cab driver got lost and took me to somewhere in Coral Gables instead of Perrine. I eventually got to the office and spent the rest of the afternoon, catching up with my colleagues in both the work & social sense and had a meeting about our trade show next week…. Boring huh?! Well;

Thursday Night - Went to Boogs (La Bougainvillea) and caught up with the ‘crew’; Rick, Frankie, Ferner, Wilfred, Lorna, Heidy and a whole host of others including Marilyn…






Friday – Watched the 9am USA match (skiving FTW), went for lunch, went to the bank, went to work (@ about 3pm), went shopping in the Nordstrom’s Sale & then went to see Rick’s band, Corner 3 perform with Chantal & got back to the hotel @ about 4am, after the obligatory McD’s drive through!! Whew, what a day!


 Saturday – Spent the day with Alberto’s family as his Dad was having a Father’s Day Pool Party!!!! Met Al’s siblings and had a wicked time; Pool, BBQ, Cuban food, Dominoes & Jokes all around! Awesome!

Sunday – After B'fast, I won a seat to the WSOP ME 150 seat guaranteed satellite but cashed it in as I then went out with Chantal to watch Brazil play some sexy football with numerous pitchers of Peroni.

Monday – Drove up to Orlando with the Big Boss… Snored halfway up there! At least I kept him awake! Lol

Checked into The Peabody & then straight over to set up our stand… Boring stuff! Finished up then went for a fantastic dinner @ Maggiano’s, I can highly recommend the Chef’s Choice!






Tuesday – At the show all day, missed b’fast & lunch but had a great dinner at Seasons 52 in Orlando… Being the fat bastard that I am, I had three desserts!






Our Party is tomorrow & I can’t wait! Last year we had the best HITEC Party… We hired a whole bowling alley & had over 400 people eat, drink, bowl & be merry! Tomorrow our Party is going to be in Opa a Greek Taverna in Point Orlando… Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment