Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mid Life Crisis?

Somehow I thought I would find it easy to update this on a regular basis but it's obvious that I haven't! Sorry!

I am rapidly approaching my 36th birthday and it's a Saturday night and I am sitting indoors just doing stuff..... This is not the life I had imagined for myself when I was 21.

The other day I couldn't sleep so I ended up doing some 'tidying up' and found some old pictures from 12 years ago. They brought back so many memories, both good & bad, but mostly good. I realise that I have been subconciously looking for a change in ,my life and I realise some of the things I need to do to make those changes.

My next posts will be my way of documenting my attempts to change my life & lifestyle. I hope you enjoy reading them; There will be highs & lows and I appreciate any comments & support you wish to give.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment